While only being halfway through the holiday season the Ontario Provincial Police has already laid 764 charges against 467 Ontario motorists. Impaired driving, Operating a motor vehicle with excess blood alcohol are the criminal charges associated with drinking and driving.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says tweeted “Twenty six drivers arrested by the OPP for impaired driving in the last 24 hours, Eight in the GTA alone.”
Anyone charged with Impaired Driving and/or Operation of a motor vehicle with excess blood alcohol will receive a 90 day administrative suspension of their driver’s licence. Further, if an individual is found guilty of the aforesaid charges the individual faces a minimum 1 year driver’s licence suspension, they will also have to complete the “Back on Track” class, and pay a minimum fine of $1,000 plus a victim fine surcharge of 30% (as of today’s law). In addition, the individual will likely have higher insurance premium rates, and may have issues crossing the American boarder.
For more information contact Mandeep Saggi Criminal Lawyer Brampton 647-983-6720 for a free consultation.
#Impaired Driving #DUI #Criminallawyerbrampton #criminaldefencelawyer
We will Defend Your Case. Checkout our other services:
- Law Firms Brampton
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton