The Saggi Law Firm handles cases great and small alike.
Mandeep S. Saggi and his savvy team of trial lawyers are also adept at navigating Canada’s Small Claims Court proceedings. This unique Superior Court of Justice branch is designing to hear cases involving damages totaling no more than $25,000. Deputy judges – the currently practicing lawyers that the Region Senior Judge appoints to part-time court positions hear most cases, but some cases across Ontario’s 90 Small Claims Court sites are heard by provincially appointed judges.
Cases exceeding $25,000 may be brought before the Small Claims Court, but the Court only holds authority over collection of amounts up to that cap. The remaining damages are the responsibility of the litigants.
Plaintiffs and defendants alike are welcome to represent themselves under the Small Claims Court’s simplified, efficiency-oriented rules. It’s not necessarily advisable, though. A knowledgeable attorney, such as Mandeep S. Saggi, can provide an edge of experienced guidance and strategy in your corner. Keep in mind too, should you decide to represent yourself, that the other litigant may choose to retain the advantages of counsel.
Checkout Saggi Law Firm’s services:
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton