Notarization is a fairly basic process, but it’s an essential one.
To be exact, a notary doesn’t certify a document itself. A notary simply officially confirms document signatures and makes certified copies of official, notarized original documents. Typically, this can happen in one of two ways.
In the first instance, you bring both the original document and a photocopy before a notary, then the notary makes a certified photocopy. In the second case, documents are signed directly in the presence of a notary, followed by the notary placing an official seal and his/her signature upon the document itself.
In many instances, notarizing the document-issuer’s signature is impossibility. That leaves only the photocopy option.
Saggi Law Firm provides this service as a convenience to our clients.
Learn more about our other Services in Brampton:
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton