Understanding first appearance after release.
What is a First Appearance?
It is often thought that a first appearance after release by way of Promise to Appear or a Bail hearing is a trial date. This is not true. purpose of the first appearance is to collect disclosure.
Is a Lawyer required at First Appearance?
It is useful to retain a #Bramptoncriminallawyer prior to your first appearance in order to expedite the process. People facing criminal charges may find themselves spending the entire day in Brampton Court, however, having representation at the first appearance can not only get your case heard sooner but having a #criminallawyer your first appearance allows your defence earlier on in the process.
Have a First Appearance?
Saggi Law Firm makes daily appearances in the #Bramptoncourt for assistance contact a Saggi Law Firm at 647-983-6720 now.
Need Criminal Lawyers in Brampton? Checkout Saggi Law Firm’s services:
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton