There have been some recent posts regarding this topic. This is my perspective as a #bramptoncriminallawyer what you should do when you are pulled over by the police.
In Ontario by way of the Highway Traffic Act the police are given power to pull drivers over for traffic related offences. When the police pull you over they are investigating an offence. The Police have to have reasonable suspicion when pulling you over, this mean a reason. However, the police may pull someone over without a reason. In asking you to pull over the police may have the lights and sirens go off (even without lights and sirens) when ever the police want you to pull over you should pull over. The officer will ask to see your driver’s licence and registration. You are not to obligated to answer any questions that may incriminate you. The police may advise you that they want to search your vehicle, often times the police need your consent to search your vehicle. However, they can search upon arresting an individual.
1. Think before you consent to a search.
2. Be polite.
3. Do not provide incriminating statements.
4. Take any ticket, summons, Promise to appear and contact brampton criminal lawyer.
#criminallawyerbramtpon #criminaldefencelawyer #saggilawfirm #criminaldefenselawyer
Learn more about our other Services in Brampton:
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton