When a product hits store shelves, consumers are entitled to a reasonable belief that it can be used with a fair expectation of safety.
When that level of care hasn’t been taken, the makers must be held responsible before they may continue profiting from unsafe merchandise.
Mandeep S. Saggi of Toronto’s Saggi Law Firm recognizes that defective products in a wide variety have a responsibility to guaranteeing the utmost safety:
- Exercise equipment
- Automotive air bags, brakes and tires
- Ladders, scaffolding and other construction equipment
- Safety equipment
- Product warning labels
In some instances, only monetary compensation to injured or dissatisfied consumers drives home the responsibility of manufacturers, designers, distributors and retailers to producing goods in such a manner that the user has no reason to doubt his or her safety.
The Saggi Law Firm’s team of legal professionals will consult with you on the circumstances of your injury before thoroughly investigating the possibility the producers knowingly or negligently put a defective product into stores.
If that’s demonstrated to be the case, we will hold them accountable and pursue appropriate compensation for any damages, monetary and physical, that you’ve suffered as a result.
Learn more about our other Services in Brampton:
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton