We get high quality results.
Mischief is a category of destructive crime taken extremely seriously by Toronto’s Crown Prosecutors and law enforcement. Generally, the Criminal Code of Canada defines “mischief” under Section 430 as an individual’s:
- Destruction or alteration of property…
- Rendering property dangerous, useless, inoperative or ineffective…
- Obstruction/interruption of or interference with another’s lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property, or…
- Obstruction/interruption of or interference with any person in the lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property
A conviction can result in a trickle-down of consequences. It starts with the potential for fines, probation, restitution and possible incarceration to job loss, ineligibility for certain professions and a haunting social stigma, with the guarantee being denied future entry into the United States and other countries based on your permanent criminal record.
Don’t accept the consequences without a fight. The Crown won’t always show the understanding of dropping a mischief charge, but Mandeep S. Saggi and the Saggi Law Firm’s trial lawyer team have tried numerous mischief cases resulting in reduced or dismissed charges. In many instances, depending on the totality of circumstances, the Crown will reduce the sentence to requiring punitive charitable donations, a peace-bond agreement, restitution, an official apology, counseling, or some combination of these measures.
Contact the Saggi Law Firm today. Not only can we possibly spare you a humiliating, damning criminal-record entry, but we can often do so without your needing to attend court at all. We’re waiting to offer you a free-of-charge consultation.
Don’t go to court – we will go for you.
Learn more about our other Services in Brampton:
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Law Firms Brampton