With appropriate due diligence and planning, an uncontested divorce can bring a clean, clear, less costly end to your marriage.
In Canada, an “uncontested divorce” occurs under one of two conditions:
Both spouses file jointly, with no disagreement over any pressing issues.
Before proceeding, have your spouse’s most recent contact information available for service purposes. Take note also that if you file jointly, a judge is more likely to see the mutual desire to end the marriage and grant the divorce with little fuss.
If possible, you both should consult with an attorney. Though you may both agree that you want the marriage to end, it’s in the interest of peace of mind and thoroughness that you both should be sure you’re in complete agreement on all crucial separation of property, division of assets and (if applicable) custody and support considerations before filing.
We will Defend Your Case. Checkout our other services:
- Law Firms Brampton
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton