Got caught? You are innocent until proven guilty.
Mandeep S. Saggi and the Saggi Law Firm team are trial lawyers fighting for your rights with over 35 years of combined experience. Our most important piece of advice, offered here free-of-charge: if you’ve been charged or investigated for an impaired or over-80 vehicular offence, say nothing to authorities until you’ve sought a lawyer’s advice.
Our firm’s representatives have built up a high, respected success rate having impaired or over-80 charges reduced or dismissed entirely. An “over-80” and/or “impaired” operation charge can range from simple operation, care or control of a motor vehicle or vessel while impaired to causing bodily harm or death. Separate charges can stem from instances of refusing to provide a blood, breath, oral fluid or urine sample when under suspicion of causing bodily harm or death via impaired operation.
If found guilty of Impaired or Drunk Driving (DUI)/over-80 charges, the ramifications could be disastrous. Even under a first-time offence, consequences include:
- Criminal record limiting future employment opportunities and restricting international travel
- Fines possibly exceeding $1,000 + a victim fine surcharge of 30% of the fine
1 year of driving prohibition
- 12 months with an installed ignition-control device on all motor vehicles that you operate, costing around $125.00 per month
- Enrollment in the Back on Track education course, costing approximately $500.00
- Raised car insurance rates that can grow to up to 4-5 times your current ones
More severe still, repeat offenders face all of these in addition to mandatory jail time and up to a lifetime driving prohibition.
Contact Mandeep S. Saggi for a no-cost consultation. We can help you determine the likelihood of successfully having your charges reduced or even dismissed, often with the help of our access to expert technical specialists and consultants. In some cases, we can even defend your case without your needing to attend some hearings.
Scared, overwhelmed, have a dark cloud hanging over your head? We can help. Don’t go to court – We will go for you.
We will Defend Your Case. Checkout our other services:
- Law Firms Brampton
- Best Criminal Law Firms Brampton
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Bail Hearing
- Bail Bond Hearing Brampton
- Best Criminal Lawyers In Brampton
- Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Best Brampton Criminal Lawyers
- Lawyers In Brampton
- Bail Hearing Brampton
- Bail Hearing Lawyer Brampton
- Bail Revocation Hearing Brampton
- Bail In Brampton Canada
- How Much Is Bail In Brampton Canada
- Bail Reduction Hearing Brampton